Tirarse a la piscina (jumping into the pool), a great Spanish expression for daring. Image by Oliver Sjöström.
These are the projects I’m working on as part of my entrepreneurship challenge. I will be updating the links as I move on with each project (you can also check the Progress Report category):
- Free Coworking Community Webinarcoworking.space directory: a free directory of sales oriented landing pages for coworking spaces.
- Email list reactivation & segmentation automation: learning the dynamics and some tools while segmenting my contacts.
- Update after first week
- Partial update after two weeks
- Final results
- Fiverr repurposing, outsourcing and automation: How to get more juice out of the content I already have.
- Update after first week
- Fiverr results
- Coworking community course: help coworking space operators succeed with their businesses. It will have a special focus on sales and go beyond what I’ve already shared in The Coworking Handbook. It will probably be video based.
- Diving deep
- Getting over Procrastination and Creator’s Block
- Fail #2: Deadlines and Video
- Project Morphing: Online Text Course
- Free Coworking Community Webinar
- A course to grow you coworking space online community
- Ins and Outs of the Coworking Course Launch
- Fail # 3: Coworking Course Post-Mortem
- Business idea generation matrix/framework/method: help entrepreneurs come up with a lot of ideas to launch their next business. I’m not sure about how to better define it. I’m mostly for the framework. Most probably a text based course.
- ISSF 10m Air Pistol course: help people get started in shooting with the best of what I’ve learned. It is very hard to find somebody to teach you how to do things correctly, and it really pays. Introductory course, not for seasoned athletes that need a coach (which is also extremely hard to find).
This list will change and move around! The objective is to develop new businesses and to learn, not to strictly follow a list.
These are projects that I keep on working on beyond the entrepreneurship challenge but that are linked to it and that help feed creativity and energy into each other.
- ramonsuarez.com: this site, where I’m documenting what is going on with my monthly project challenge.
- The Coworking Handbook: my bestselling book that teaches how to run a coworking space and a website full of resources and stats.
- Olympic Pistol: where I share what I learn training and competing mostly at 10m air pistol competitions. I maintain a calendar of AP competitions in Belgium and a target size and height calculator to train at home. Doing this kind of shooting has been very helpful personally and professionally. It is like a purposeful mindful meditation that lasts a couple hours.
- Meditate every day for a year: I want to turn meditation into a daily habit, just like brushing my teeth. Meditated for 100 Days!
I also have a list of things I want to learn and improve through practice.
Choose what you want to follow.
Check out my Twitter, Facebook,Linkedin, Pinterest, and YouTube accounts.